One of Washington DC’s newest restaurants, Lincoln, offers a combination of great food and a trendy, cozy vibe for your rehearsal dinner. -Juanice
Food & Drink: Seasonal American small plates. All the dishes are made from fresh ingredients supplied by local farmers, fishermen and ranchers around the region. Specially crafted cocktails and the first ever moonshine list in DC by the master mixologist is also a highlight at Lincoln.
Private Dining Options: Lincoln has two private dining options, the Emancipation Room and the Flag Room. Each room seats 32-40 guests, but there is also the option to open a wall and combine both rooms. The available dinner menus range from $60-$80 per person and includes three courses. Passed hors d’oeuvres are priced individually and different bar packages are also available. Personalized menus with your wedding monogram are a special touch offered to every private event. Click here for private dining info or contact Jeanhee Kim.
Transit & Parking: Public garage parking is available next door. There are also two Metro rail stops nearby, McPherson Square and Farragut North.
- Located centrally in Thomas Circle.
- Great ambiance and separated private dining options
- Public garage parking next door
- Near other local reception venues such as St. Regis Hotel, Sofitel, Carnegie Institute and Decatur House
- Within walking distance to several area hotels including Donovan House, Marriott Residence Inn, Washington Plaza Hotel, The Westin City Center
- No valet parking
- High traffic during rush hour
- Not ideal for large groups