Looking for a venue with a view? What’s better than the view of the Potomac River at Sequoia in Georgetown for your rehearsal dinner. — Vicky
Food & Drink: The restaurant recently overhauled its menu and culinary staff, bringing in a new chef from the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. The new menu is more refined, focusing on modern American cuisine.
Private Dining Options: Sequoia has 3 options for private dining. The private State Room seats up to 100 without a dance floor or 75 with a dance floor, and has its own bar and outdoor terrace. The semi private Mezzanine overlooks the main dining room can seat up to 32 or 40 for a standing reception. Your third option is the Main Dining Room which will seat up to 250 without a dance floor or 200 with a dance floor and includes access to the Mezzanine Level and a semi private outdoor terrace. Their sample menus ranged from $45-$95 but please contact for Scott Moon for your updated, customized menu. The restaurant would also be a wonderful choice for an intimate wedding.
Transit & Parking: There is a parking garage under the restaurant. The closest Metro rail stop is Foggy Bottom.
- Expansive view of the Potomac River
- Private and semi-private options
- A good option if your reception is at Halcyon House, House of Sweden, Four Seasons, Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center, and Dumbarton House.
- Your guests can wander around Georgetown before or after dinner.
- Close to a variety of bars and other restaurants for a Welcome Party
- The closest Metro rail stop is Foggy Bottom, which is a bit of a walk.
- Friday rush hour can be a nightmare in Georgetown