Venue: Columbia Firehouse, Alexandria, VA . Old Town Alexandria, South St. Asaph Street, one block from King Street.
Food & Drink: Brought to you by the very popular Neighborhood Restaurant Group, this American brasserie and bar in the heart of Old Town is “devoted to familiar comfort foods, raw oysters and shellfish, steamed mussel, small plates for sharing salads, steaks and nightly suppers”. In the way of libations, they offer” regional craft beers, stylish wines, and classic cocktails”.
Private Dining Options: There are two options that are offered for private parties:
1) Wine Room – 26 seated; 45 standing with private bar, fireplace, located on the top floor of restaurant
2) Chop Room – 65 seated; 100 standing featuring high ceilings, chandelier and beautiful window overlooking Old Town Alexandria
Transit & Parking: Street Parking is available and there is a parking garage located 1 block away on Pitt Street. The nearest metro station is the King Street Metro.
- Great food & beverage options
- In the heart of Old Town Alexandria
- Private bar
- Near other local places and hotels for any “Welcome Party” options
- Ideal spot for weddings being held at venues like River Farm, Torpedo Factory, George Washington Masonic Memorial or Mount Vernon, or hotels (Hotel Monaco, Lorien Hotel)
- No dedicated parking
- The Wine Room is semi-private and does not have a door. If there is a party in the Chop Room you would be competing with that noise.