Looking for something different? Consider Coco Sala in downtown DC near Metro Center for your rehearsal dinner or welcome party. If you are looking for unique edible wedding favors, check out their boutique. Yummy! — Vicky
Venue: CoCo Sala
Food & Drink: a chocolate lounge and boutique specializing in coffee and chocolate-based dishes and cocktails. Their menu is not limited to sweet items but also have some great savory small-bites dishes as well.
Private Dining Options: Coco Sala has 5 options for private dining. Their sample menus ranged from $38-$98 (data from early 2010) but please contact for Lauren Mulvey for your updated, customized menu. Choices include passed and stationary hors d’oeuvres and their signature artisanal chocolate bites.
Transit & Parking: The restaurant offers valet parking and is within walking distance to Metro Rail Gallery Place-Chinatown and Metro Center stops.
- Metro Rail accessible.
- Centrally located in Washington, DC
- 5 private dining room options that can be detailed for your event.
- Near many hotels in the downtown area and a good option if your reception is at Ronald Reagan Building, Hotel Monaco, the Newseum, Mellon Auditorium, the Willard Hotel, National Museum of Women in the Arts and many others.
- Spacious bar area for hanging out with friends after dinner
- Not the most suitable for those looking for a typical, fully plated dinner menu
- Indoor options limited to up to 40 people