Hello 2013! January is always an exciting time to see what the new year will bring; a chance to refresh. Congratulations to the recently engaged! What a great occasion to look forward to for the new year! When you are ready to start planning your wedding, we are excited to share these helpful resources that you can find here on our blog.
- While we plan to share more tips in the coming months, start by reading our 4 part “Newly Engaged Starter Guide” series. Part 1 (Words of Wisdom), Part 2 (the Big Picture), Part 3 (Money), and Part 4 (Keys to Success).
- Want more helpful wedding planning tips, inspiration and the inside scoop on Washington DC area wedding professionals? Subscribe to our blog
- Looking for a venue to host your wedding? We will be updating our list of ceremony and reception venues in Washington, DC, Northern Virginia and select Maryland locations shortly so start with last year’s list here. To give you an idea how your wedding might look at these locations, we included links to Real Weddings held at these locations where possible. Our friends at Venue Safari is also a great resource.
- Need help planning your rehearsal dinner? We will continue our series on Rehearsal Dinners and Welcome Parties this year. Start here for a list of restaurants we have reviewed for rehearsal dinners in Washington, DC area so far.
- Subscribe to United With Love blog, a DC-focused wedding blog. There is a comprehensive Vendor Guide and a list of Upcoming Events (on the right side bar).
- Have a question regarding etiquette, trends, logistics, or how to handle sensitive issues? Email us and we will attempt to answer them on this blog! You are probably not the only one thinking about the same issue.
Cheers! Vicky, Juanice, Megan, Arielle