Hello 2014! January is always an exciting time to push the restart button. We are recharged and refreshed and looking forward to the new adventures ahead with you!
Congratulations to the recently engaged! The new year will certainly be memorable! When you are ready to start planning your wedding, let us share these helpful resources that you can find here on our blog.
First things first: Want more helpful wedding planning tips, inspiration and the inside scoop on Washington DC area wedding professionals? Follow us everywhere, anywhere.
- While we will be sharing planning insights throughout the year, start by reading our 4 part “Newly Engaged Starter Guide” series. Part 1 (Words of Wisdom), Part 2 (the Big Picture), Part 3 (Money), and Part 4 (Keys to Success).
- Looking for a venue? An update of our list of ceremony and reception venues in Washington, DC, Northern Virginia and select Maryland locations will be coming soon but here is last year’s list. To give you an idea how your wedding might look at these locations, we included links to Real Weddings held at these locations where possible. Our friends at Venue Safari is also a great resource.
- Need help planning your rehearsal dinner? We will continue our series on Rehearsal Dinners and Welcome Parties. Check out a list of restaurants we have reviewed for rehearsal dinners in Washington, DC area so far.
- Subscribe to United With Love blog, a DC-focused wedding blog, featuring a comprehensive Vendor Guide and a list of Upcoming Events.
- Have a question regarding etiquette, trends, logistics, or how to handle sensitive issues? Email us and we will attempt to answer them on this blog! You are probably not the only one thinking about the same issue.
Cheers! Vicky, Juanice, Megan, Arielle