Back to our Rehearsal Dinner series …
Venue: Chef Geoff’s Tysons Corner
Food & Drink: Contemporary American Cuisine. There is something for everybody. Their food is consistent and I’ve always had a great experience here. I especially love their Cinnamon and Sugar Dusted Donuts.
Private Dining Options: The Board Room seating for up to 14 guests (with AV capabilities – good for those slideshows), and a banquet room for seating up to 50 guests. Click here for Private Dining info and menus. The 3-course dinner menus range from $49-$61 per person (excluding tax & gratuities and drinks). There are also lunch and brunch options. Hors d’oeuvres are also available.
Transit & Parking: The restaurant offers valet parking. There is also a self-parking garage behind the restaurant.
- Ample parking
- Spacious banquet room that can accommodate a larger group
- Near many hotels in the Tysons area and a good option if your reception is at Meadowlark Botanical Garden or any of the nearby hotels.
- Spacious bar area for hanging out with friends after dinner
- No Metro rail station nearby
- Tysons Corner traffic can be difficult during Friday rush hour
— Happy Eating! Vicky