How quickly the summer months fly by! We want to thank our awesome summer intern Kristina for helping us through some of the busiest weeks of the season! We first introduced you to her in the beginning of the summer, and since then, she has dabbled in a lot more than she bargained for!
Some of the tasks she got to participate in included (some more fun than others):
- Site visit to Oxon Hill Manor for one of our August weddings.
- Site visit for one of our September weddings and R&R open house at Meridian House.
- Assembled invitation sets
- Tallied RSVPs
- Called delinquent guests
- Wrote, laid out and assembled a ceremony program
- Assembled guest welcome bags
- Edited wedding website content for our client
- Prepared for 2 weddings by cleaning some glassware, peeling off stickers, unpacking necessary items (not glamorous but it had to be done)!
Wow! You did a lot! Thanks again Kristina! We hope you enjoyed your time with us and that you felt like you learned something. Good luck with your senior year at Duke!