The Clarendon Ballroom in Arlington, Virginia is still an often overlooked special events venue. Since I had my own reception there, I am a bit biased. I recently went back for a tasting with a client and was reminded of how great the food and service are there. Although the maximum capacity is 200 for a sit-down event, I think 150-180 is the most comfortable. We have a great experience every time we work there: Suzann & Michael, Jane & Kevin, Greg & Haiying. Did I mention they do off-site catering too (Katie & Chris)! Executive Chef Patrick can cook up just about anything but he does a great BBQ and is excellent at using seasonal products. We are looking forward to working there again in April and October.
- Location: in the heart of Clarendon, it is also located across from the Clarendon Metro Station
- Valet parking included in package
- Chivari chairs, tables and standard linens included in package
- Unlimited a la carte menu choices (good for those who want variety in their food choices)
- Want a big dance floor
- Unlimited a la carte menu choices (not good for those who have difficult making decision … you know who you are)
- You need to be OK with the art deco style decor
- You need to be OK with the fact that it is a bar at other times (although you would never know it since they clean everything top to bottom before a private event)
- No hotels within walking distance
Photo above courtesy of Limelight Photography.
Photo above courtesy of Imijination Photography.
Above 3 photos by Emilie Inc.